Van der Waals forces
From Eterna Wiki
(Redirected from Van der Waals Interaction)
- force between two permanent dipoles (Keesom force)
- force between a permanent dipole and a corresponding induced dipole (Debye force)
- force between two instantaneously induced dipoles (London dispersion force).
- An easily accesible introduction to what van der Waals forces are, and how they work.
- For a spectacular example of what van der Waals forces can do
Biologically inspired adhesive tape can be reused thousands of times