Eternacon/2017/Committee Meeting Chat Logs/9-28-2017

From Eterna Wiki

Jennifer Pearl: hi  [5:02 PM]

Astromon: hey jen!  [5:02 PM]

whbob: hi  [5:04 PM]

Astromon: Hi bob!  [5:05 PM]

whbob: hi Astro, Jen  [5:05 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: hi astro and bob  [5:06 PM]

Astromon: for the group solving etrnacon puzzle hog said he will make it again this year! And on the art thing i have been gatherring some some great art!  [5:07 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: awsome  [5:09 PM]

Astromon: nessa has been invited to slack and she is inetersted in joinning there so she should be on sometime  [5:09 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: great cant wait to see the artwork  [5:10 PM]

Astromon: its in artwork channel at eternaconslack  [5:10 PM]

Astromon: shes working on more also!  [5:10 PM]

Astromon: ill go ahead and start the slide show so its not a last min thing like last year :D  [5:11 PM]

Astromon: google slide*  [5:11 PM]

Astromon: if anyone has anyeterna art or would like to make some just pm me anything you have thanks! or holler in chat  [5:13 PM]

Astromon: jen do you think ED levels can be tested in the current labs?  [5:14 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: I think so [5:16 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: since these are not oligo labs I believe they will behave similarly to teh FMN labs from prior [5:17 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: and it is the unbound state that is measured [5:18 PM]

Astromon: oH [5:18 PM]

LFP6: Yipes! Eternacon chat [5:18 PM]

LFP6: Forgot :$ [5:18 PM]

Astromon: thats true the dna olegos are all locked [5:18 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: they will actually have lower ED levels than the oligo labs. [5:19 PM]

Astromon: Hi lfp6 [5:19 PM]

Astromon: oH okay jen [5:19 PM]

LFP6: So, perhaps I should provide some updates? [5:19 PM]

Astromon: i ahve that program here in my pc somewhere what was the name again? [5:19 PM]

Astromon: prob ed something [5:19 PM]

Astromon: if i cant find ill pm you [5:20 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: hi LFP6 [5:20 PM]

LFP6: So, we have a room booked and food reserved [5:21 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: great. what room number is it? [5:21 PM]

LFP6: The room will NOT be LKS 120 like we thought [5:21 PM]

LFP6: It's M112 [5:21 PM]

Astromon: nice [5:22 PM]

LFP6: *LCSK, not LKS [5:22 PM]

LFP6: Alway M112: [5:22 PM]

LFP6: That needs to get adjusted on the wiki [5:23 PM]

LFP6: And the invite packet [5:23 PM]

LFP6: Catering is being handled by COHO, for both lunches and morning refreshments [5:23 PM]

Astromon: yummy [5:24 PM]

Astromon: I hope they have turckey  :D [5:24 PM]

hoglahoo: do you have an idea yet how many players are attending in person? [5:25 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: has the in room recording been taken care of for the new room? [5:26 PM]

LFP6: Yep [5:26 PM]

Astromon: Hi hogla [5:26 PM]

hoglahoo: hi astro [5:27 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: cool [5:27 PM]

LFP6: We also have a couple confirmed speakers [5:27 PM]

LFP6: From the science side [5:27 PM]

Astromon: Hog are are you going? [5:28 PM]

Astromon: if so i strogly recommend you do a presentation [5:29 PM]

Ramlyn: hi [5:30 PM]

Ramlyn: My wifi sucks XD [5:30 PM]

Astromon: stronly* [5:30 PM]

Astromon: strongly* [5:30 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: we need to change up the shedule [5:30 PM]

Astromon: Hi Ramlyn! [5:30 PM]

hoglahoo: yeah im planning on it, looking at details now [5:30 PM]

Ramlyn: hi [5:31 PM]

Astromon: sweet [5:31 PM]

Ramlyn: what are you guys talking about? [5:31 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: hi Ramlyn [5:32 PM]

Astromon: so counting hog is therer a rough estamate who is attending in person? [5:32 PM]

Ramlyn: hey [5:32 PM]

Ramlyn: not me srry [5:32 PM]

LFP6: Astro: I think we're up to 15 [5:32 PM]

LFP6: Mm, maybe 16 [5:32 PM]

Astromon: nice [5:33 PM]

Astromon: talking about eternacon2017 [5:34 PM]

Ramlyn: cool [5:34 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: I stil need to register [5:34 PM]

Ramlyn: how are things going so far? [5:34 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: just got my tickets last night [5:34 PM]

LFP6: One of the other things that is in progress is poster & shirt graphics [5:35 PM]

Astromon: going great its comeing together nicely [5:34 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @lfp6 do you want to work on the schedule today? [5:35 PM]

LFP6: Sharif is doing a great job drafting that [5:35 PM]

Ramlyn: ohohohoh could you send my one by mail?? :D [5:35 PM]

LFP6: @Jennifer, ues, definitely [5:35 PM]

LFP6: @Ramlyn: Hopefully we'll be setting up a web shop for all sorts of Eterna swag ;) [5:36 PM]

Ramlyn: SWEET! [5:36 PM]

LFP6: @Jennifer So Rhiju has requested Prof. Chang be scheduled as early as possible Saturday [5:36 PM]

LFP6: "30 mins for a talk, 30 minutes for extended discussion about ethics" [5:37 PM]

Ramlyn: oh and btw@LFP6 I loved your Eterna chocolate mold [5:37 PM]

LFP6: Thanks :] [5:37 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: lets have Howard Chang talk after CRISPR [5:38 PM]

LFP6: He is CRISPR [5:38 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: he is talking about ethics [5:38 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: oh [5:39 PM]

Ramlyn: @lfp6 what do you mean? [5:39 PM]

LFP6: "Howard Chang, M.D., Ph.D. will speak at eternacon and lead a discussion on ethics and applicatipon of CRISPR in medicine. He's an RNA scientist and is leading the center at Stanford that is funding openCRISPR. He's involved in the first trials of CRISPR [5:39 PM]

as a therapy"

Ramlyn: oh [5:39 PM]

hoglahoo: do y'all know if any provisions have been made for ferrying people to and from airport, like are people going to try to arrive and depart around the same time? [5:39 PM]

LFP6: Via Rhiju [5:39 PM]

LFP6: Actually, wait [5:39 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: i  missed that [5:39 PM]

LFP6: I'm trying to remember which part the IGI person is supposed to do... [5:40 PM]

Astromon: hog i think omie has mentioned that at eternacon slack [5:40 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: so do we want him to speak twice? [5:40 PM]

LFP6: Ok, if I'm reading this right [5:40 PM]

Astromon: omei [4:31 PM] BTW, both to you and anyone else who is flying in, I will be renting a car.  I can't promise anything specific at this point, but I should be able to help with airport-hotel transportation.  Details will have to wait, though, so have an alternate plan. [5:41 PM]

hoglahoo: ok thanks [5:41 PM]

LFP6: The person from IGI is supposed to do the intro talk, and Dr Chang will be talking about CRISPR trials @ stanford and then ethics  [5:41 PM]

whbob: Maybe we can deside on a place to post arrival times for players who are coming. [5:42 PM]

hoglahoo: yeah i wouldnt mind coordinating that. renting a car last time was a royal pita [5:42 PM]

LFP6: @Hoglahoo: The official word is "you're responsible for your own transport", though you can get reimbursed for it [5:42 PM]

Ramlyn: any idea about what time would Dr Chang will be talking? [5:42 PM]

hoglahoo: ok lfp, will plan accordingly [5:43 PM]

LFP6: But carpooling would potentially be an option [5:43 PM]

Astromon: looking forward to hearing howard speak [5:43 PM]

LFP6: Not sure how much we can coordinate it though [5:43 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: I added Dr. Chang as teh speaker for CRISPR @ Stanford [5:43 PM]

hoglahoo: you dont really need to, lfp6, i just need to find out who's going and willing to carpool so i can pester them [5:43 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: and ethics [5:44 PM]

Astromon: haha [5:44 PM]

LFP6: @Jennifer So I think we'll have to front-load all the CRISPR stuff [5:44 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: was just pondering about that [5:44 PM]

LFP6: Which isn't necessarily ideal, but [5:44 PM]

hoglahoo: sounds like omei and whbob are two candidates [5:44 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: lets have Ethics be at teh end of the day [5:44 PM]

LFP6: Rhiju asked to have him early though.... [5:44 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: ok [5:45 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: early works [5:45 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: we could have them somewhat back to back [5:45 PM]

LFP6: "Could you set a time as early as possible for his session, probably during the science sessions on Saturday, Oct. 21? " [5:45 PM]

LFP6: Maybe we should push off TB? [5:45 PM]

LFP6: Which will be Dr. Jose Gomez Marquez [5:46 PM]

LFP6: Also, Brourd is not sure whether he can present, and Tomoe + Omei probably will not [5:47 PM]

hoglahoo: gotta run, later folks [5:47 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: ummmm [5:47 PM]

LFP6: Later! [5:47 PM]

Ramlyn: bye [5:47 PM]

Astromon: seeya hog [5:47 PM]

LFP6: Plus you need to add you in @Jennifer [5:47 PM]

LFP6: Need to get in touch with Cynwulf and Lroppy about their presentations, they haven't responded yet [5:48 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: I duplicated teh schedule tab so I can play around with things [5:49 PM]

LFP6: That's cool [5:49 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: cant really describe my thought. need to show it [5:49 PM]

Ramlyn: u know I haven't heard of Iroppy i a while either [5:49 PM]

Ramlyn: in* [5:49 PM]

LFP6: Yeah, just thinking about that [5:50 PM]

Ramlyn: he hasn't answered my mails either [5:50 PM]

Astromon: is there a list of the schedule [5:51 PM]

Astromon: lro i havnt seen since first eternacon17 meeting [5:51 PM]

Astromon: cyn i just saw last night he commented on an artpiece i posted to the art channel. [5:52 PM]

Astromon: if i sees them ill ask about it<< [5:52 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: I will talk for about 30 min at the most [5:53 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: can TB be on day 2? [5:54 PM]

LFP6: That's what I'm thinking [5:54 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: Dr. Marquez [5:54 PM]

Ramlyn: @astronom I would like to send some of my artwork as well if that's ok [5:56 PM]

Astromon: please do! [5:56 PM]

whbob: I think I remember riju saying Dr Chang needed to be scheduled early, but I don't think  he mentioned the others. [5:56 PM]

Ramlyn: where sould I send it? [5:57 PM]

Astromon: at slack artwork channel [5:57 PM]

Ramlyn: hmmm I don't have that one XD [5:57 PM]

Ramlyn: only have Random and General [5:58 PM]

Astromon: open channels [5:58 PM]

Ramlyn: ? [5:58 PM]

LFP6: @Ramlyn: If you click channels, you can choose to join other channels [5:58 PM]

Ramlyn: ohhhhhhhhhhh [5:58 PM]

Ramlyn: hahaha [5:58 PM]

Ramlyn: ok [5:58 PM]

Astromon: should be channels w/ plus sign [5:58 PM]

Astromon: on left pane [5:58 PM]

Ramlyn: srry first time using Slack hehe [5:58 PM]

Astromon: np! thanks! [5:59 PM]

Ramlyn: so ANY kind of artwork is ok? or does it have to be 'Eterna themed' [5:59 PM]

Astromon: Eterna themed is the idea [5:59 PM]

Ramlyn: ok [6:00 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @lfp6 check out the schedule for saturday in teh sandbox [6:01 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: i think it works [6:01 PM]

LFP6: Yeah [6:01 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: not sure about sunday yet [6:01 PM]

LFP6: You could take Tomoe or Omei's slot [6:01 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: not sure which one [6:03 PM]

LFP6: We could use another presentation or two [6:04 PM]

LFP6: I'm a little concerned about Lroppy and Cyn's slots [6:04 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: 12:30 to 1 sounds good for me [6:04 PM]

LFP6: That's fine [6:04 PM]

LFP6: Hmmm [6:04 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: i have ADD so going right after food will help me focus [6:05 PM]

LFP6: Maybe I could convince the folks who've been working on the mutation booster to tag-team on a session? [6:05 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: that would be good [6:07 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: we need more people [6:08 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: if anyone else pull sout on Sunday we are hurting [6:08 PM]

LFP6: I just gave a nudge to them [6:08 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: could shift stuff from Sat to Sun and have a short day on Sat [6:08 PM]

LFP6: Also Eli, as he always has interesting things to share [6:08 PM]

LFP6: It's already a little short Sat [6:08 PM]

Astromon: hog didnt seem opposed to doing soething [6:08 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: last year Eli said he did not want to speak [6:08 PM]

LFP6: Ah, ok [6:08 PM]

Astromon: as i mentioned it earlier [6:08 PM]

LFP6: Yes Astro, I've moved him to the activity slot [6:09 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: atro is right [6:09 PM]

LFP6: Or was he talking about something else? [6:09 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: i think he has a presentation in the works [6:09 PM]

Ramlyn: I wanted to do something but I just got no ideas hehe [6:09 PM]

LFP6: Oh really! [6:09 PM]

Astromon: something else i was hoping [6:09 PM]

Ramlyn: hm? [6:10 PM]

LFP6: Will have to ask him about that [6:10 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @ramlyn what were you thinking baout? [6:10 PM]

LFP6: ( Hoglahoo if you could send me a DM about this, I'd appreciate it!) [6:10 PM]

Ramlyn: @Jennifer well in the form I wrote a puzzle or a game but I'm blank [6:11 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: we have a packed scehule bu everything is only 30min long [6:15 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: if we could get some people to extend there presentatons we would be ok i think [6:15 PM]

LFP6: Per Rhiju's suggestion [6:15 PM]

LFP6: Yeah [6:15 PM]

LFP6: That is true [6:15 PM]

LFP6: I know Tesla said he'd be wiling to go a bit longer [6:15 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: just one or two [6:16 PM]

Astromon: add in questions time also [6:15 PM]

LFP6: Mhm [6:16 PM]

Astromon: questions at the end of presentations [6:16 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: i would say for a player presentation giveing longer is good [6:16 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: last year Rhiju was major into having players talk about htings and the devs would learn as well [6:16 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: big thing was getting players knowledge out to the mainstream [6:17 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: so if Tesla wants to talk longer I would encourage that [6:17 PM]

Ramlyn: hey guys  [6:19 PM]

Ramlyn: how does the whole attending digitally thing works? [6:20 PM]

LFP6: There'll be a link posted a bit before the event starts [6:20 PM]

LFP6: You go to the link [6:20 PM]

LFP6: And there will be a two-way audio and video link between you and the room [6:20 PM]

LFP6: So you can see and hear what's going on in the room, and contribute if you want! [6:20 PM]

Ramlyn: oh cool [6:20 PM]

Ramlyn: that sounds really cool [6:21 PM]

Astromon: Rambly Thanks for offering to present! [6:21 PM]

Astromon: Ramlyn* [6:21 PM]

Ramlyn: is there anything I would need to have updaded in my lapyop in order to use it properly? [6:21 PM]

Ramlyn: sure! I wouldn't miss it for the world [6:22 PM]

Astromon: are you good at making google slide shows? would you like to make the art slide show? [6:22 PM]

Ramlyn: oh [6:22 PM]

LFP6: Jen: Oh, right, need to budget in a few minutes for art [6:22 PM]

Ramlyn: well I'm good with power points hehe but I can learn quick enough [6:23 PM]

LFP6: Ramlyn: Keep an eye out for that. We're in a different room, so I'm not sure if things are any different [6:23 PM]

Ramlyn: ok [6:23 PM]

Astromon: haha just offering since there isnt going to be a presentation added [6:23 PM]

Ramlyn: ok [6:23 PM]

Ramlyn: if any [6:23 PM]

Astromon: it is very similar to pwerpoint actaully [6:23 PM]

Astromon: useing google slides [6:23 PM]

Astromon: its much easier though i think [6:23 PM]

Ramlyn: I could do it but with other people art cuz I only hae one [6:24 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: afk making food real quick [6:24 PM]

Ramlyn: have* [6:24 PM]

Ramlyn: haha if its easier then great [6:24 PM]

Astromon: indeed you would take all the art gatherd and put it in a google slide show [6:24 PM]

Ramlyn: I studied Power Point for two years hahaha [6:24 PM]

Astromon: nice [6:24 PM]

Ramlyn: haha yes kind of boring after the first year thou [6:25 PM]

Ramlyn: but good [6:25 PM]

LFP6: Whbob also had a document of some strategies to speed up lab design [6:25 PM]

Ramlyn: so sure I got time [6:25 PM]

LFP6: But someone needs to present that [6:25 PM]

LFP6: He said he didn't want to huimself [6:25 PM]

LFP6: *himself [6:25 PM]

Ramlyn:  here's my e-mail so we can figure everything out [6:26 PM]

Astromon: ok only if you want to its np if i do it as i have plenty of time [6:25 PM]

Astromon: we can talk at eternacon slack [6:26 PM]

Ramlyn: its perfectly fine, I would gladly do it [6:26 PM]

Astromon: at the art channel  :D [6:26 PM]

Astromon: ok great thanks! [6:26 PM]

Ramlyn: oh ok hehe forgot about it for a moment [6:26 PM]

Ramlyn: sure np [6:26 PM]

Astromon: im sure it will be a great one! [6:26 PM]

Ramlyn: awww jee thanks [6:27 PM]

Astromon: i have some art to give also ill post after the meeting [6:26 PM]

Astromon: too^ [6:27 PM]

LFP6: Ramlyn: Would you perhaps be interested in presenting Whbob's strategies? [6:28 PM]

Ramlyn: hmmm what's that? [6:29 PM]

LFP6: [6:29 PM]

LFP6: Will want to double check that his intention is to not present [6:30 PM]

Astromon: That would be a great learnning experience [6:30 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: we dont have an art session in teh schedule yet... [6:30 PM]

Ramlyn: hmmm looks interesting but what would I be doing exactly? [6:30 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: that would help [6:30 PM]

LFP6: Ramlyn: Assuming whbob doesn't want to, you'd basically just explain what he's outlined [6:31 PM]

LFP6: Working with him to some degree I imagine [6:31 PM]

Astromon: the art session would be good between long pesentations maybe [6:31 PM]

Astromon: only take 5 minutes i would think [6:31 PM]

Astromon: i guess it depense on how much art we get haha [6:31 PM]

Ramlyn: hmmmm well LFP6 it would be an interesting thing to do but I just have no idea what a Whbob is [6:32 PM]

Astromon: if you wanted to do the bob thing Ramlyn i can alway take back slide responsabilities<<< [6:32 PM]

whbob: haha :0 [6:33 PM]

Astromon: LOL [6:33 PM]

Astromon: ROL [6:33 PM]

Ramlyn: no its ok Astronom I think I'm gonna pass on the Whbob thing  [6:33 PM]

Astromon: cooL  :D [6:33 PM]

Ramlyn: I think I'll feel really unconfortable talking about something I have no idea what it is [6:34 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @ramlyn WHBOB is a player [6:34 PM]

Ramlyn: OHHHHHHHHH [6:34 PM]

Ramlyn: HAHAHAHA [6:34 PM]

Ramlyn: ok that was embarrasing [6:34 PM]

whbob: np [6:34 PM]

Ramlyn: nice to meet you btw hahaha [6:34 PM]

LFP6: Oh, hey whbob! [6:34 PM]

LFP6: I do want to be clear - did you not want to present your strategies? [6:35 PM]

LFP6: *yourself [6:35 PM]

LFP6: Or were you just looking for advice before you committed? [6:35 PM]

Ramlyn: yeah I want to know a little bit more about what would I be doing before commiting [6:35 PM]

whbob: I'm not my best at public speeking, but if you need to fill time, I'd need to be familiar with the hardware. Not a fast learner :) [6:36 PM]

Astromon: no doubt  :] [6:36 PM]

Ramlyn: hehehe :) [6:36 PM]

whbob: Can't type either [6:36 PM]

LFP6: whbob: There's not a ton of hardware. Just a laptop and a slideshow if you want! [6:37 PM]

Astromon: @Ramlyn also you dont have to use google slides thats just what I used last year<< [6:37 PM]

Astromon: although i do recommend it being so user friendly [6:37 PM]

whbob: I was thinking the presentation would be done with a full screen showing the lab puzzle [6:39 PM]

LFP6: That works too [6:39 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: whbob if you put everything into a google slideshow then you would not need to worrry about the hardware at teh much [6:40 PM]

Astromon: you can list all artists on the second page after the first page being what it is "Eterna artwork" [6:40 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @ lfp6 when do you think we shoudl have teh artwork session? [6:40 PM]

whbob: The data browser could be called up & a brief run through.  Then bring a up a TB puzzle & show how to make loigo attractors and so on. [6:41 PM]

Astromon: nice [6:41 PM]

whbob: @ jen: can we talk on slack about the process? [6:42 PM]

LFP6: Jen - 10:00 Sunday feels nice, but that area is also a bit nebulous right now [6:42 PM]

Ramlyn: ok+ [6:42 PM]

Ramlyn: I'll try to use Google Slideshow but It tell you if I use something different for some reason [6:43 PM]

Astromon: the very end might be cool [6:43 PM]

Ramlyn: oh would the art be in vectors or in jpg. ? [6:43 PM]

LFP6: jpgs or pngs probably [6:43 PM]

Ramlyn: ok perfect then [6:43 PM]

Astromon: as long as it woks its all good Ramlyn Thanks! [6:43 PM]

Astromon: works* [6:43 PM]

Ramlyn: my laptop doesn't hand vectors very good [6:44 PM]

Ramlyn: Ok then :) [6:44 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @lfp6 do you know who will give teh CRISPR intro [6:44 PM]

LFP6: Jennifer: Rhiju is still talking to someone from IGI about it I think [6:45 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: oh thats right. i forgot you said that [6:49 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: lfp6 i think that we shoudl move either tesla or falcons presentation to Sunday [6:54 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: there is not meat on sunday really [6:54 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: there are importatn things about Eterna but not eterna itself [6:54 PM]

LFP6: Agreed [6:54 PM]

LFP6: I'd say Falcon's [6:54 PM]

LFP6: How do you feel about that? [6:55 PM]

Ramlyn: ok guys I'm off to bed [7:00 PM]

Ramlyn: bye [7:00 PM]

LFP6: Gn Ramlyn! [7:00 PM]

Astromon: bye Ramlln! [7:00 PM]

Astromon: Good night [7:00 PM]

Ramlyn: Good night guys [7:01 PM]

whbob: bye [7:02 PM]

whbob: I'm going to say good night also. [7:03 PM]

LFP6: All right, have a good one! [7:04 PM]

LFP6: Definitely feel free to post on Slack about presenting [7:04 PM]

LFP6: We'd love to have you, and will try  to help however is needed! [7:04 PM]

whbob: Will do. later :) [7:04 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: i think either works [7:05 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: II moved falcon [7:05 PM]

Astromon: good night bob [7:05 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: whbob if any help is needed pleae let us know [7:05 PM]

LFP6: Falcon's is more research, Tesla's gets the puzzles in [7:05 PM]

LFP6: Both are cool things :) [7:05 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: i think we should get hog to give a seperate talk on Sunday if he does one [7:11 PM]

LFP6: Yeah [7:11 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: ill pencil him hin [7:11 PM]

Astromon: sounds great [7:11 PM]

LFP6: Tesla Sat, Hog Sun [7:11 PM]

Astromon: lets brainstorm some ideas this week ,and im sure he can come up with a great one in his sleep [7:12 PM]

Astromon: the puzzle solving thing last year was epic [7:13 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: lfp6 check out the sandbox [7:14 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: i think it looks good for now [7:14 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: as i say that i start changing things again [7:15 PM]

LFP6: Haha, yeah that's usually how it goes [7:15 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: ok now i think it looks good [7:17 PM]

LFP6: Mmk [7:18 PM]

LFP6: Maybe move it over to the main tab now? [7:18 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: should i delete teh old main tab or copy and paste [7:19 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: not sure how you have the sharing setup [7:19 PM]

LFP6: Pick one [7:19 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: i actually chose to hide it [7:20 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: never did that before and sounded interesting [7:20 PM]

LFP6: Anything else you think we need to do before calling it a night? [7:27 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: not sure [7:35 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: im really hungry [7:35 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: did rhiiju have anything in slack he wanted us to cover [7:37 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: we need to update the eternacon wiki with the room change [7:40 PM]

LFP6: Yes [7:46 PM]

LFP6: There's a couple Wiki updates I'll go make [7:46 PM]

LFP6: Thanks for the reminder [7:46 PM]