Eternacon/2017/Committee Meeting Chat Logs/10-4-2017

From Eterna Wiki

LFP6: All right. Time to start Eternacon committee meeting 11! [8:20 PM]

LFP6: Got some cool stuff happening over the last week [8:20 PM]

LFP6: We're up to 17 registrants [8:21 PM]

Ramlyn: yay [8:21 PM]

Astromon: ( the other part is switching and your mutations rips it aprt and it isnt present anymoe in second state) [8:21 PM]

whbob: good start [8:21 PM]

Astromon: ok done sry [8:21 PM]

LFP6: Sharif put together a sweet advertising poster (which I'll try to get in the Drive soon) [8:21 PM]

Ramlyn: (Oh ok ty) [8:21 PM]

LFP6: As well as some drafts for the shirt [8:21 PM]

Astromon: cooL lfp6 [8:22 PM]

Astromon: the posters and tshirts look great. [8:22 PM]

LFP6: Brourd confirmed he *will* be able to present, which is sweet, though we're sans Lroppy and Cynwulf (Cynwulf may jump on to another pres... we'll see) [8:22 PM]

Astromon: sweeT [8:22 PM]

LFP6: I finally just got the Wiki updated [8:23 PM]

Astromon: Thanks champion (: [8:23 PM]

LFP6: Aaaand registration deadline is this Saturday. However, if anyone is still interested, definitely get in touch (preferably directly, via in case we're able to accommodate [8:23 PM]

LFP6: We're not able to guaruntee food, shirt, funding, etc after that date, but we'll do what we can, and want to get as many people in person as we can [8:24 PM]

Astromon: 14th a weeks notice fair enough [8:25 PM]

whbob: How do we know if we are registered. Does someone confirm, or is there a list? [8:25 PM]

LFP6: Astro: This Saturday, the 7th is the deadline [8:26 PM]

LFP6: @whbob: You just had to submit the form [8:26 PM]

LFP6: I believe I did get your response! [8:27 PM]

Astromon: oH ok [8:27 PM]

whbob: Isent about 3 or 4 :) [8:27 PM]

Ramlyn: xD [8:27 PM]

LFP6: Yup, I got it [8:27 PM]

LFP6: I can't think of anything else specifically [8:29 PM]

whbob: iis lunch at the meeting room or ? [8:30 PM]

whbob: *is [8:30 PM]

LFP6: Either in the room, or maybe outside the building [8:30 PM]

LFP6: It looks like all the stuff on the todo list is basically in a state of "pending" - there's a few things I'll need to touch base with Rhiju and/or Amanda about, but overall I think we're in pretty good shape [8:31 PM]

LFP6: Anyone here have anything else to bring up? [8:32 PM]

whbob: not me [8:32 PM]

Astromon: looking good! [8:32 PM]

LFP6: Oh, you mentioned you were working on a presentation whbob? [8:33 PM]

Astromon: nice going everyone! [8:33 PM]

Astromon: oH yeah bob i have some notes about the generator at the mutation Channel at slack [8:33 PM]

Astromon: its a note thing omei set up [8:34 PM]

Astromon: google note doc [8:34 PM]

whbob: yes, may want your advice. Is slack ok to do that? [8:34 PM]

LFP6: Advise on the presentation? [8:34 PM]

Astromon: ill send you link [8:34 PM]

LFP6: Don't see why not [8:34 PM]

whbob: Yeah, what the mechanics would be at the room. [8:34 PM]

whbob: thanks [8:35 PM]

Astromon: @ bob> [8:35 PM]

LFP6: If you have any specific qs right now we can talk about it here, otherwise Slack's fine [8:35 PM]

LFP6: Btw, what's the topic whbob? [8:35 PM]

LFP6: Generally [8:35 PM]

Astromon: boosters i think [8:36 PM]

Astromon: Bob Andrew has a good walkthrough on ho w to load scripts might want to include. [8:37 PM]

whbob: going through the menu tool using the lightning bolt tool, preparing for lab by making attractor strings to past with sequence executor [8:37 PM]

Astromon: sweeT [8:38 PM]

LFP6: Ah, so like the doc you posted in Slack then [8:38 PM]

whbob: yes [8:38 PM]

Astromon: oH ok [8:38 PM]

LFP6: We have two open slots on Sunday, so I imagine you'll be placed in one of those [8:39 PM]

Astromon: maybe omei has another plan for my booster findings<< [8:39 PM]

LFP6: Hopefully the other can be info about the new booster [8:39 PM]

Astromon: sounds good lfp6 [8:40 PM]

whbob: I have about 18 slides. I could split it in two if you need a fill in [8:40 PM]

LFP6: Just need to have someone(s) officially take ownership of making the presentation [8:40 PM]

whbob: you mean me? [8:41 PM]

LFP6: No, was referring to the booster [8:41 PM]

LFP6: There's a few people who've been working on it, but the presentation is just more of an idea at this point [8:41 PM]

Astromon: split in two sounds good [8:41 PM]

whbob: that would be the mutation generator? [8:41 PM]

LFP6: @whbob I think we should be ok with slots, but will keep that in mind. Should a 30 minute slot be enough? [8:41 PM]

LFP6: Yeah [8:42 PM]

whbob: I think so. [8:42 PM]

whbob: I could do more if you need some other time filled [8:43 PM]

Astromon: if you dont have 30 mins of presentation yet maybe you could include the mutation booster bit [8:43 PM]

Astromon: I think its impoertant we get accros what this booster is capable of [8:44 PM]

Astromon: important* (: [8:44 PM]

whbob: I've used it enough, but I'm still learning what it can do. [8:44 PM]

Astromon: yeah me too, i suspect many havnt [8:45 PM]

whbob: I think some beginners haven't even used many of the menu & lightning bolt tools. [8:46 PM]

Astromon: indeed bob! [8:46 PM]

whbob: have you heard if Omei is close to a auto submit ? [8:46 PM]

Astromon: the notes i put in for the pres is in persentation ready formt, just needs to be put into a google slide show, if I put that together you think you can tag it on the end of your peresentaion (just a suggestion) ? [8:48 PM]

Astromon: i havnt heard but i know hes working on it [8:48 PM]

Astromon: hes a great coder so may be ready soon! [8:49 PM]

LFP6: Ok, so I think it's time to officially wrap up [8:50 PM]

LFP6: We'll keep any further presentation discussions going in Slack. [8:50 PM]

whbob: I could add on no problem. Need to see what is open for a time slot. [8:50 PM]

Astromon: Thanks lfp6 great work [8:51 PM]

whbob: Ok, good time for a break. [8:51 PM]

LFP6: We can be flex with that, just need to know so that Jen & I can work out the schedge [8:51 PM]

LFP6: All right, have a good one all! [8:51 PM]